Name : Zvonimir Bužanić
Date of birth : 19. 06. 1980.
Married : Yes
Children : Yes (3)
Nationality : Croatian
Address : Mahatme Gandhija 1, 10 133 Zagreb, Hrvatska
Telephone : +385 [ 99] 792 742 8
WWW : https://www.zvonimir-buzanic.from.hr
E-Mail : zbuzanic |a| gmail.com
1994 – 1998 High School: I.-th Tehnical school ‘Nikola Tesla’, Klaićeva 7, Zagreb, (electrician).
1999 – 2001 University of Zagreb: Faculty of Sciense (PMF) Physics, Bijenička Cesta 32, Zagreb (dropped)
2014 – 2022 University of Zagreb: Faculty of Transport and Engineering, Vukelićeva 4, Zagreb
Title : univ.bacc. ing. traff.
Foreign languages : English – verbaly and in writing
- MB-Term d.o.o., honorary worked as a salesman & computer servicer, selling office material, administrating computers and network at photocopy store and computer game place all in one.
- LM informatika d.o.o., honorary job, creation and design of 3D game maps.
- Renprom d.o.o., Petra Zrinskog 4, 10 000 Zagreb, tel. 3777 128, salesman of mobile accessories and computer servicer.
- Dacco d.o.o., Heinzelova 62, 10 000 Zagreb, tel. 6185 666, stockman and delivery of office materials in Zagreb.
- Ideodizajn d.o.o., Drenovačka 2, 10 000 Zagreb, tel. 3014 302, honorary job as junior designer and webmaster.
- Tehničar-copyservis d.o.o., Kranjčevićeva 25a, 10 000 Zagreb, sales, service, delivery and maintaining of Canon products, system administration of computers, network and company web.
- Signon IT d.o.o., Hirčeva 10, 10 000 Zagreb, IT support (helpdesk), maintaining and seting up local/wireless networks, Windows (2000/2003) and Linux servers (ClearOS/RedHat), computers (Linux/Win/Mac), routers and web hosting for 100+ private companies (Links, one2play, Gavella, Zagorka, Vodoskok, Suban, Gregurek, …).
- H&D info d.o.o., Zavrtnica 17, 10 000 Zagreb, tel. 6399 790, helpdesk for end users and system administration for Ministry of sea, traffic and infrastructure and also for Ministry of tourism (Exchange 2010, Windows 2003/2008, GPO, WDS, WSUS, DNS, DHCP, Symantec backup).
- 2015/2017 – S&T Hrvatska d.o.o., Borongajska cesta 81a, 10 000 Zagreb, tel. 4603 000, Heldpesk technician L1/L2, administrating Cisco SolveDirect, CarPool and IT equipment. In 2016 I switched to Internal IT administration which includes server, printer, local and wireless network, AD, file share, SQL and application server administration, IT support for our colleagues, documentation and similar stuff.
- 2017/2018 – S&T Hrvatska d.o.o., Datacenter Administrator, 24/7 surveillance (SCOM, Zabbix i PRTG), maintainance of datacenter and customer support.
- 2018/… – Asseco SEE d.o.o., System Engineer, Linux integrator/administrator for call centers: VoIP, FreeSwitch, CentOS, Red Hat, FreeBSD, Debian administration.
- 2008/2015 – Udruga Pojatno wireless, Matije Gupca 99, 10 294 Pojatno, chairman of association, projecting, setting up, installing and maintainance of Wireless nodes based on Linux (FreeBSD i Mikrotik).
- Lots of other season and freelance jobs.
- For seven years I was maintaining few Debian and CentOS servers for private web hosting needs based on open source code ISPconfig (Apache2, PHP, Postfix, MySQL, Dovecot, SpamAssassin, PERL, CGI, ClamAV, SSH, Roundcube, phpMyAdmin, WordPress, Joomla, phpBB, SMF, …)
- In my free time I did some websites:
https://www.doom.com.hr http://www.robytattoo.com http://www.bojlerplin.hr http://www.zia-produkcija.hr https://www.pojatnowireless.hr https://www.buzanic.com http://www.signon.hr http://www.rotoplast.hr http://www.xnet.hr http://www.copyservis.hr http://www.pojatno.hr
- ~20 years of computer experience (started with Commodore 64, 286, 386,…),
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems,
- Internet essentials (Pure-FTPd, WWW, Apache2, MySQL, PHP, Postfix, PERL, CGI…),
- Programming languages HTML, CSS, basic knowledge of PHP/MySQL/C++,
- Good knowledge of Mikrotik and Ubiquiti routers,
- Excellent knowledge of computer maintenance, service, diagnose, installation and support,
- Setting and configuring local/wireless networks,
- Setting and configuring routers (WAN, routing,…),
- Excellent knowledge of Windows, Linux and Microsoft Office package,
- Picture processing in Photoshop, InDesign (Freehand) and Fireworks,
- Soldering electronic elements to PCB, schematic design,
- Administration and documentation of IT processes.
- Zabbix, bash, ansible docker, kubernetes, scripting,…
- RHCA certificate, RHCE, Ansible, Openshift education (certification in progress)
- Driving license, B category,
- Willing to educate, looking forward for progress, new skills and knowledge, creativity, organization and discipline skills, self-learning and positive.
Updated on 05.07.2022.